Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 months in

Good morning Lucy,

It's been a while since I last posted a blog about you, your development and all the news that surrounds you. Well, lets catch up. You are in week 25, and you are the size of a half gallon of milk. Holy Cow!! It's true, and boy I feel it. Yesterday you were a woman on a mission. I am not sure what the mission was, however you were up and at it by 6:00 in the morning and seriously did not quit until 11:00 at night. It was crazy. You were kicking me all over the place, stretching, moving, elbowing me and so on. It was nuts. What was even crazier is that I could actually see the movement on my belly. I couldn't believe that I could actually see your movements in my belly.

In other news, you finally have bedding :) I am sooooo excited! However, you actually won't get it until March 13th. It's ok though. Just knowing you have a cute set for your crib makes me ecstatic. Also, on last Sunday, your Aunt Jenny and I went and finished up the registry at Babies R Us. I really hope we picked out the best and safest things for you. And I hope you appreciate everything you end up getting.

Dad surprised me the other day with a package in the mail. You got yourself your first super hero onsie. It is Wonder Woman, however I had no clue for a good half hour that the symbol was Wonder Woman. Considering the television shows we watching, I thought it was a pro wrestling shirt... whoops! I thought wrong. You are also getting a lot of movies in the mail that your dad insists you watch over any popular shows that today has to offer.

Ok babycakes... Mama has to get going with her day. I love you tons and tons!!!!

Muah!!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment