Monday, December 6, 2010

Newness...

Hey there Peapod,
So we are all finally moved into what will be your first home, well... more like your first apartment. Either way its where you will call home once you are all out of your momma's belly.
I'm extremely excited to find out next Monday if your junk is on the outside or inside so we know what to call you. You will always be Peapod to me but atleast I will know your proper name.

Your room is gonna be a bit crowded at first. Your momma and I are a bit of pack rats. You have a big kids bed in there and a rocking chair for the nights when you need some help falling asleep. I suppose that will depend on how much like you are similar to either your momma or me. I take a while to sleep and your mom can pass out on her feet given the chance. We still have to get your crib and such yet but soon enough that will be there too.
Well I just wanted to give you an update on what your living quarters are going to be like.

Oh and just so you know the first night we were here I felt you kick your mom, I'm sure its cramped in there but take it easy on her organs.

Love you and can't wait to meet you.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment