Sunday, November 21, 2010

How big are you???

I was told this week by my update emails I get for parenting.com that you are the size of a teddy bear beanie baby. That's crazy!!!
         It doesn't look like you are beanie baby sized.


I can't wait to hear your heart beat again. That appointment is the week before we find out who you are going to be. Thanksgiving is coming up and man I have a lot to be thankful for. It's hard to believe that I would be thankful for as many things that I am this year. So much has changed for both me and your dad in 2010. We are  trying our best to adapt to the changes and I think we are doing it rather gracefully. And we are definitely getting used to having constant changes, as we should be since next year we will be having the biggest change in our lives.

That's it for now.

I love you :)
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment