Friday, November 5, 2010

A little more insight in what you are getting into :)

Hey you!

So, we found a place for us to move into when you arrive. Actually, your dad will be moving in sooner than you and me. You will pretty much be half way between all of your grandparents, so it'll be nice for them to see you pretty much whenever they want. I just got off the phone with your Aunt Jenny. We had so much to talk about with you and your cousin. Your cousin is going to be born 4 months before you. In fact, you will have two cousins born within months of you. All together that is 7 cousins that can't wait to be your friend :) You shouldn't feel alone or bored because they are all over the area. You are going to have 4 girl cousins, 2 boy cousins and one to be announced. I can't wait to find out what you are. I was for sure you were a boy right away but as of the last 3 or so weeks i keep thinking you are a girl. You are giving me mixed signals haha. I dream every single night about you, and the moment I lay my eyes on you... and you are a little girl. Sorry if you are a boy and I am talking about all of my dreams of a girl to you. Either way, I will not care what so ever what you are, as long as you are happy and healthy we already know you are going to be perfect.

Alright, this was just a brief chit chat. My next doctors appointment is on Tuesday, I will be 16 weeks and 1 day with you and I can't wait to hear your little heartbeat. I am sure I will have a lot more to say to you then.

Love you much!!!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment