Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today's activties

Good evening,

I just wanted to let you know that I was grateful to hear your heartbeat today. I get to hear it next week too!!! Hopefully your dad will get to come as well. I know that it would really brighten up his week.

So today I picked out your bedding and sent it on over to your grandma Filenius. Your grandma Mckenna-Kenworthy wants to get together soon so we can pick out your bed :) I can't wait to find out what you are, I want to start getting things together for you, help me prepare for your arrival even though we still have a little less than six months until you get here.

http://www.target.com/dp/B002NI2H5S/ref=sc_qi_img_viewdetails?ie=UTF8&title=view%20full%20details


That was just a small update that I wanted to let you know. I hope your dad comes on here tonight and says a little something to you :).

Love you!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment